How we keep in touch
This is the newsletter we send to you twice a year to keep you up to date with what is happening with the Suffolk Pension Fund and in the pensions world in general.
A P60 is a certificate showing the pension paid and the tax deducted during the previous tax year. We will send you a P60 in April each year.
We send you a payslip twice a year in April and October when you will also receive your pensioners newsletter. Payslips will also be sent to you when:
- your net pension differs by £1 or more from the previous month's pension;
- your tax code changes; or
- your bank or building society details change.
Pension increase notification
Details of pension increase are included in the April edition of the pensioners newsletter.
Don't forget to keep in touch with us and let us know if you:
- change address
- change your bank of building society
- accept another job where you can join the LGPS
- change your marital / relationship status
- want to change your nomination of beneficiary for death grant